In the wake of COVID-19, adoption of decentralized clinical research is taking off as sponsors explore ways to maintain continuity for existing studies while looking toward a more patient-centric future — bringing research to patients where they are with virtual trials. Regulators agree as reinforced by Stephen Hahn, FDA Commissioner, sharing that the agency will implement permanent changes that “represent an acceleration of where we were headed before” and include support for decentralized clinical trials and greater use of telemedicine technology in clinical trials.
With this rapid adoption comes new and exciting opportunities for disruptive change, with fundamental questions that will be addressed during this webinar:
- How will site monitoring evolve in a model without traditional sites?
- What is the role of a virtual investigator and how do we use a unified technology platform to ensure data quality and reduce risk?
- What role will Risk-Based Quality Management (RBQM) play to drive better quality and increased efficiencies?
- What will be the implications of more real-time reporting for adverse events and other patient measurements?
- What are the intersections of identifying, visualizing, managing and documenting trial risk in a virtual trial environment?
- Rich Davies, VP Solutions Expert, CluePoints
- Darcy Forman, VP of Clinical Operations, Science 37
How to Register
Register for the live event here.
If you can’t make the live session, please register and we will send you the recording.