We offer Sponsors and CROs a better way of identifying, visualizing, managing, and documenting trial risks that could compromise patient safety and delay the approval of Investigational Products. Underpinned by Central Statistical Monitoring, a technique that’s currently being investigated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for selecting sites for inspection, our cloud-based products are deployed to support traditional onsite monitoring, medical review and quality to drive a Risk-Based Approach to Study Execution (RBx) and ultimately, to achieve ICH E6 (R2) compliance.
We work passionately to achieve our goals. We challenge ourselves and each other. We commit and we empower and we get the job done successfully.
We work with quality in mind and we never accept mediocre. Rushing is never the solution and overcommitting often results in disappointment. We value quality over quantity.
We are all in the same boat together. We work in full transparency with compassion and trust.
We embrace creativity (not just in our software products) and constantly look to advance.
We've had a few and we're not shy about it.
The award, typically awarded to young companies with high potential, was awarded to CluePoints at the 24th ceremony of the prestigious EY Company of the Year. ``CluePoints, a booming company, made a name for itself this year. François Torche, CEO of the company, had the honour of receiving the award from Willy Borsus, Vice-President and Minister of Economy of the Walloon Government.``
CluePoints Scoops Award for ``Best Risk-Based Monitoring Solution`` at the Biotechnology Awards!
``CluePoints’ ability to listen to the needs of the industry was a key factor in the company’s successful entry. A prime example is the annual User Group Meeting conducted in April, where clients are invited to discuss their thoughts and ideas. This empowers customers to play a key part in both shaping the future of the CluePoints solution.``
CluePoints Named 2019 “Trend Gazelles” by Home Methodology Regional National Benefits Partners!
CluePoints is delighted to have been honoured in the Home Methodology Regional National Benefits Partners Trend Gazelle Awards 2019. For 18 years, the Trends editorial department has selected 200 Trends Gazelles. Trends Gazelles are fast-growing companies that form an integral part of our economic landscape.
CluePoints Wins ENTENTE Life Science Investment Forum Award!
The Entente award program, which is part of the European Venture Summit, acknowledged CluePoints for its Central Statistical Monitoring (CSM) solution that employs unique statistical algorithms to determine the quality, accuracy and integrity of clinical trial data.
CluePoints Chief Commercial Officer Named in PharmaVOICE Top 100 Most Inspiring People in the Life Sciences Industry!
CluePoints' Chief Commercial Officer, Patrick Hughes, has been honored by PharmaVOICE as one of the 100 most inspiring people in the life sciences industry. Patrick was recognized for his pioneering work in risk-based monitoring (RBM) and dedication to challenging the industry’s traditional practices and processes when it comes to data analysis in clinical trials.
CluePoints CEO, Francois Torche Honoured by PharmaVOICE!
CluePoints’ CEO, François Torche, has been selected by PharmaVOICE as one of the top 100 most influential people in the life-sciences industry. François was recognized for his pivotal role in developing and promoting Central Statistical Monitoring (CSM), a ground-breaking concept that is transforming the assessment of data quality in clinical trials.
CluePoints Founder Named One of Life Sciences Most Inspiring People by PharmaVOICE
``Congratulations to CluePoints founder, Dr. Marc Buyse, on being recognized in this year’s PharmaVOICE 100! With thousands of nominations to consider, Marc, the “Savvy Statistician”, was chosen for his innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, applying statistical research to real-world problems and demonstrating the value of statistics in medical research.``
Say hello to our team, each a master of their respective craft.
- The aim of the Parexel and CluePoints collaboration is to drive the quality, accuracy, and integrity of clinical trial data both during and after study conduct as well as increase productivity, efficiency and cost effectiveness for sponsors.
- The value to the industry from this collaboration is extensive. CluePoints is in the business of building technology to increase efficiency and patient safety with improved data quality, while ZS’s innovative ‘control tower’ methodology offers a portfolio-level management tool to oversee quality across studies, processes and providers.
- Our partnership with Quanticate, a data-focused clinical research organisation (CRO), has enabled Quanticate to utilize our software to drive the statistical analysis to perform data integrity checks on all types of monitoring and investigator site data as part of its new Data Quality Oversight service that enables centralized statistical monitoring, in response to the amendments to the ICH Good Clinical Practice (GCP) E6(R2) guidelines.
- Our collaboration with Oracle Health Sciences, combines CluePoints’ award-winning Risk-Based Monitoring (RBM) solution with Oracle’s clinical data capture and management platform, Oracle Health Sciences Inform Cloud Service. The resulting solution can help deliver a complete trial review process that proactively identifies risk in both clinical and operational data throughout a clinical trial.
- GSK Vaccines business is one of the largest in the world, with over 1.1 billion doses distributed to paediatric and adult patients in 173 countries to prevent a range of infectious diseases. GSK have partnered with CluePoints® to assist in the development of the SMART™ engine by providing numerous active clinical trial data sets to use for pilot projects and in order to perfect the matrix of statistical algorithms used in the product.
- IDDI (International Drug Development Institute) has been providing eClinical and Biostatistical services provider for clinical trials since 1991. IDDI has been instrumental in developing the SMART™ engine that drives the complex statistical algorithms within the CluePoints® solution.
- The Institut De Statistique, part of the Université Catholique de Louvain in Belgium, was founded in 1992 and coordinates all the teaching and research activities within the university in the areas of biostatistics, mathematical statistics and quantitative analysis of insurance and financial risks. This research group has been one of the academic partners involved in the development of the SMART™ engine.
ALL TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS AND LOGOS DISPLAYED ABOVE ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS AND MAY NOT BE USED, REPRODUCED, OR MANIPULATED IN ANY MANNER WITHOUT THE EXPRESS, WRITTEN APPROVAL OF THE TRADEMARK OWNER.