We are a young and fast-growing startup in the Software industry – as a service for the health sector. In order to boost our team (currently 30 people), we are looking for a full-time Senior level Research Statistician to join our staff preferably as of March 2017. Our offices are located adjacent to Louvain-La-Neuve (Belgium). This position requires possession of a Doctorate level degree in statistics or biostatistics and 5+ post-doc years of research in the health sector.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- A challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious startup
- Work for a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team
- Competitive salary
- Startup atmosphere
- Want to work sometimes from home or work different hours
- Flat hierarchy
- We offer some perks: free drinks, cookies, fruits, etc…
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be responsible for extending the capabilities of a system for central statistical monitoring of clinical trials by developing new statistical analyses and new functionalities. To this aim, you will explore a range of data analysis / statistical modeling / machine-learning techniques and evaluate (via simulations and application to real-life datasets) their suitability, properties, implementation, ease of use, etc. You will work in close collaboration with a team of statisticians and data mining experts. You will have to interact with the regulatory agencies (US Food and Drug Administration). You will be expected to publish scientific papers and work closely with academic groups. Willingness to travel, knowledge of languages (fluent English is required) and diverse cultures are assets, as are publications in scientific journals. Good programming skills in R are essential.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.