Position opened on 30 May 2017
CluePoints is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight Software to Bio-Pharmaceutical and Medical Device organizations. Our software utilizes advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data. The value of CluePoints lies in its powerful and timely ability to identify anomalous data and site errors allowing for highly efficient site monitoring and a significant reduction in costs as well as regulatory submission risk. CluePoints is seeking outstanding candidates with strong project leadership skills and a passion for delivery excellence, to help drive customer success and broad adoption of the CluePoints solution.
CluePoints was founded in 2012. We are a young start-up of currently 33 people from 8 nationalities, established in Belgium and USA. And we have fruits, drinks, perks, darts, a kicker and a PlayStation in our relax room…
We look for a talented and motivated Senior level Research Statistician to join our staff, preferably as of July 2017. You will be part of our R&D team located at our Belgian Headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Axis Parc).
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- A challenging, interesting and rewarding job in an ambitious startup
- Work for a fast-growing, international and multi-disciplinary team
- Innovative Environment developing patented technologies “made in Belgium”
- Management encouraging the empowerment
- Young and dynamic atmosphere: free drinks, cookies, fruits, kicker, darts & games!
- Bright offices with easy access and parking (Axis Parc Mont-Saint-Guibert)
- Want to work sometimes from home or work different hours?
- A rapid introduction to a large scope of responsibilities & tasks that will ensure a personal development.
- Full time permanent position
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be responsible for extending the capabilities of a system for central statistical monitoring of clinical trials by developing new statistical analyses and new functionalities.
- To this aim, you will explore a range of data analysis / statistical modeling / machine-learning techniques and evaluate (via simulations and application to real-life datasets) their suitability, properties, implementation, ease of use, etc.
- You will work in close collaboration with a team of statisticians and data mining experts.
- You will have to interact with the regulatory agencies (US Food and Drug Administration).
- You will be expected to publish scientific papers and work closely with academic groups.
What You Need for this Position
- Doctorate level degree in statistics or biostatistics and 5+ post-doc years of experience
- Knowledge of languages (fluent English required)
- Willingness to travel and knowledge of diverse cultures
- Previous experience in the health sector an asset
- Publications in scientific journals an asset
- Good programming skills in R essential
This is YOUR dream job description? Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.