Clinical Data Analyst
CluePoints is a cutting-edge, technology focused solution and service provider. Our unique high-value web platform helps Pharmaceutical organizations improve that quality and integrity of their clinical trials.
We are a young and fast-growing start-up. In order to boost our staff of about currently 30 people, we are looking for a talented and motivated Data Analyst to join our operational team located at our Belgian Headquarters adjacent to Louvain-la-Neuve.
Please apply only if you hold a work permit or if you are a national of the Member States of the European Economic Area.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- A challenging, interesting and rewarding job in an ambitious startup
- Work for a fast-growing, international and multi-disciplinary team
- Innovative Environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Young and dynamic atmosphere: free drinks, cookies, fruits, kicker, darts & games!
- Bright offices with easy access and parking (Axis Parc Mont-Saint-Guibert)
- Full-time permanent position
What You Will Be Doing
- Performing analyses with our in-house Central Monitoring Platform, for diagnosing and explaining anomalies in the clinical data collected
- Exploring the data, summarizing findings and interpreting results given the setup of the clinical trial
- Communicating results to customers (both written report and oral presentation)
- Participating to the continuous improvement and development of our solution and process
- Providing support to customers with the help of Senior Data Analyst and Project Coordinator
- Ensuring that appropriate documentation is produced and maintained for each study
- Providing mentoring to Junior Data Analyst
- Developing and improving training material used both internally and externally
- Providing on-site and off-site training to customers
- Assisting Business Development and Quality Assurance teams in drafting and answering customer questions
What You Need for this Position
- A scientific or biomedical degree or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in a Clinical Research environment (CRO or Pharma)
- Experience in clinical data programming (SAS, R …)
- Familiar with the notions of protocol and an annotated CRF
- Able to understand, transform and analyze clinical databases coming from Phase I through Phase IV studies in multiple therapeutic areas
- Able to interpret and explain atypical patterns in the clinical and operational data
- Able to effectively communicate findings to people with no statistical background
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Experience in working in a flexible team environment under time and resource constraints
- Able to evolve in a fast-moving environment and bring innovative thinking to the development of our solution
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Experience with CDISC databases is a plus
- Experience in Agile Software (Jira and Confluence) is a plus
So, if you are a dynamic and creative Clinical Data Analyst willing to take on new challenges, apply today with your resume!
Email your resume to: email@example.com
More about the company…
CluePoints is the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight Software. Our products utilize statistical algorithms to determine the quality, accuracy, and integrity of clinical trial data both during and after study conduct. Aligned with guidance from the FDA, EMA, and the new ICH (E6) addendum, CluePoints is deployed to support traditional monitoring and data management and can be implemented as the ultimate engine to drive Risk-Based Monitoring. The value of CluePoints lies in its powerful and timely ability to identify anomalous data and site errors allowing optimization of central and on-site monitoring and a significant reduction in overall regulatory submission risk.
CluePoints works in the same way that other industries interrogate data to reduce insurance risk, detect credit card fraud, provide national security intelligence and even select players for sports teams. These sectors rely on this type of comprehensive statistical approach, and the clinical industry is now enjoying the same benefits in terms of risk mitigation, operational effectiveness, and reduced costs.